Eczema Outreach (Scotland) is the only front-line support charity for families affected by eczema in Scotland, particularly children and their carers.
What does Eczema Outreach Scotland do?
- Support families by creating connections between them and giving information
- Increase the confidence and self-esteem of children with eczema through a programme of social outings
- Reduce stigma by raising awareness of the condition
- Influence policy to improve services
- EOS Annual Report & Accounts 2011-2012
- EOS Poster and our EOS Leaflet for parents and carers
- EOS Poster for young people aged 8+, the X-Y-Zone (Eczema Youth Zone)
- EOS Poster in Punjabi and EOS Booklet in Punjabi
- EOS e-newsletter Issue 1 (Summer 2012)
- EOS e-newsletter Issue 2 (Autumn 2012)
- EOS e-newsletter Issue 3 (Winter 2013)
- EOS e-newsletter Issue 4 (Spring 2013)